Time to elevate your breakfast and mid-day snack with this Raspberry Chia Pudding made with dairy free yogurt! It is packed with nutrients from the chia seeds, and is so creamy and delicious! This Raspberry Chia Pudding is the perfect breakfast when on the go, and only takes minutes to make.
Notes on Ingredients
Please take note that this is important information about the ingredients used in this recipe and the FULL recipe with measurements and details can be found DOWN BELOW (scroll to it) in the recipe card.
frozen raspberries– Nature’s candy! You can use any berry that you like, but raspberries make it that pretty pink color and are so delicious.
almond milk– You can use any plant-based milk that you like
maple syrup– adds a touch of sweetness
chia seeds– Chia seeds are amazing for heart health and cholesterol and also offer a great source of fiber.
plant-based yogurt– You can use any plant-based yogurt you like, but I love the Siggi’s brand.
How do you make Raspberry Chia Pudding?
1. Blend raspberries, almond milk and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a large meal prep container then add chia seeds and yogurt. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy for up to 4-5 days!
Commonly Asked Questions
- What kind of berries should I use? Any! You can do raspberries, or even a mix of different types of berries.
- Do the berries have to be frozen? They do not! They can be fresh or frozen.
- Do I need to use exact measurements? To keep from having the Raspberry Chia Pudding be too thick or too thin, use exact measurements.
- What if I don’t have a blender? You could use a food processor or anything that will blend the berries into a puree.
Extra Helpful Tips
- To meal prep, after your big batch of Raspberry Chia Pudding is made, pour it into smaller mason jars or containers to have ready in advance for each morning.
- The longer the chia seeds sit, the thicker your chia pudding will get.
- Add some berries, extra yogurt, and granola on top when you are ready to serve to make it even more delicious.
Check out this video to see how to make the Raspberry Chia Pudding!
More Easy Vegan Recipes
How to Store
- Put the raspberry chia pudding in one large airtight container for the week!
- OR add the pudding smaller mason jars or containers to make it easier to grab each morning
- Keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Raspberry Chia Pudding (dairy free!)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups plant-based yogurt
- Blend raspberries, almond milk and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a large meal prep container then add chia seeds and yogurt. Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy for up to 4-5 days!