Nothing screams the fall season more than adding pumpkin into your cooking. I have been seeing canned pumpkin at every grocery store and I wanted to use it to my advantage. #veganbrownies
What better recipe to make than 1-Bowl Vegan Pumpkin Brownies?!
To be honest, I am a much better cook than I am a baker so when it comes to baking, the simpler the better. I don’t have the patience or time for complicated recipes so I hope you can appreciate this easy 1-bowl brownie recipe as much I do.
My chickpea brownie recipe is amazing too and is super simple, if you haven’t tried it yet, I urge you to immediately.
All you do is mix all the ingredients together in one bowl, pour it into a pan and pop into the oven. After 35 minutes of waiting in agony for the brownies to be ready, they will be ready!
Let them cool for a bit and feel free to stuff your face!
Serve with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream, homemade coconut whipped cream or simply just eat by themselves. I promise you will fall in love with these 1-bowl pumpkin vegan brownies.
If you’re looking to host a vegan Thanksgiving, you HAVE to add these to the menu – your guests will be so impressed with how freaking amazing these are.
I have a huge sweet tooth. Every night after dinner I am looking for something sweet…just one of these babies does the trick! I might have to have my fiancé hide them though because otherwise I’d eat the whole pan…hehe 🙂
These vegan pumpkin brownies are:
It means so much to me when you guys make #CodeGreen recipes…don’t forget to send me a picture if you make them.
If you make this recipe and love it, spread the love! Share the recipe link with your family and friends on Facebook, pin on Pinterest or post your brownie creation on Instagram.
What are you waiting for?! Get baking!
Um HELLO to this beautiful stack of brownies! Is anyone else drooling while looking at the brownie pictures? I know I am! This recipe is inspired by Vegan All the Thyme. Also, comment below if you’re going to make these!
Share the Love
Did you make this recipe and love it?! Rate, comment and share it! Your ratings and comments help more than you know. I can’t wait for you to try these!
For more simple plant-based recipes follow me on Instagram @CodeGreenWellness!
1-Bowl Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin I used organic canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs 2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp water. Mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
- salt pinch
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips plus a few extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use a non-stick 8x8 baking pan or line with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk the pumpkin, maple syrup and coconut sugar.
- Add the cacao powder and then whisk until thoroughly combined. Next, stir in the vanilla, salt and flax eggs.
- Whisk in the almond flour until there are no lumps. Fold in chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed. Pour into pan and make sure it's spread evenly.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into them.
- Cut and enjoy!
In good health,
If you liked this recipe try my vegan chocolate frosted chickpea brownies!
Need another dessert for Thanksgiving?! Check out my plant-based pumpkin pie!