There is nothing like the feeling of having a super productive morning. Those mornings where you feel as though you checked everything off your to-do list, made a healthy breakfast, and got more done than you usually would all day. There are some habits you can incorporate into your daily routine to make your mornings more productive and healthy.
Bestie, when you prioritize your mornings and learn how to make them the most productive, you will feel like the best version of yourself.
How to streamline your mornings:
- Create a Routine: Knowing the structure of what each day brings, you’ll find that you are able to get more done. For example, every Sunday morning you can organize your fridge for the week.
- Make a list: Sometimes it is hard to remember everything, so use your phone or a good old fashioned piece of paper and a pen and write down what you need to remember. Use this to-do list!
- Water: Start your day with filling up a super cute water bottle. The cuter the bottle, the more fun it is to drink!
- Make your bed: When you make your bed, you are already starting with an organized day with less clutter. Try this 100% organic cotton bedding.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast: Too often we are running out the door and forget to eat only to end up starving by noon and not giving our body the nutritious food that it needs. The best way to avoid this. Here’s a vegan breakfast idea!
- Do the hardest tasks first: Also, by doing the most difficult tasks at the start of the day, you eliminate the ability to procrastinate and will be more at ease and less stressed.
- Be thoughtful: When you make others happy, you inherently become happier, too. Think of one thing you could do to make someone’s day better. This could be making them breakfast, sending a text, paying for someone’s Starbucks, writing a note, really anything that will make someone smile!
- Ditch. The. Scale: If your morning starts with stepping on the scale and letting that dictate what type of day you will have, you will not be able to heave a healthy, productive day. Let your body do the talking for you. Thirsty? Drink water. Hungry? Eat breakfast and bring some snacks!
- Prep your clothes: An easy morning comes with preparing the night before. One easy thing to do is to lay out what you are going to wear the night before.
- Beauty sleep: You should always prioritize yourself and that means getting 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Try using this eye mask.
We hope these 10 ways to make your mornings more productive and healthy are motivating and helpful, besties.