This easy, delicious vegan greek pasta salad is fresh, flavorful, perfect for meal prep, 100% plant-based and the best dish for serving at a party! This pasta salad is packed with vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and fresh herbs like basil. The addition of the robust sun-dried tomatoes and hearty protein-packed chickpeas, make this salad absolutely delectable. You are going to be obsessed!
What ingredients will I need?
- pasta of choice: I use rotini
- vegan feta – optional
- sun-dried tomatoes
- dried Italian herbs
- kalamata olives
- white wine vinegar
- macadamia oil for the dressing
- salt and pepper
How do you make vegan Greek pasta salad?
First, boil the pasta and then set aside. I like to toss the pasta with a little olive oil so that it doesn’t stick together. Chop and prep the veggies while the pasta cooks. Let the pasta cool for a few so it’s not steaming hot. This dish is made to be room temperature. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, veggies and dressing ingredients. This dish is super simple to make! Meal prep this for the week ahead.
Will my non-vegan friends and family enjoy this vegan Greek pasta salad?
Absolutely. This is a total crowd pleaser because who doesn’t love a flavorful pasta dish? I always make this for when my friends and family come over and everyone raves about it and they always ask for the recipe. I knew it was time to add it to the blog because it has been highly requested by my audience and friends! When people eat this, they honestly just look at it like a delicious pasta dish, rather than a vegan meal. This shows your family and friends how great eating plant-based can be!
Level: beginner level plant-based dish
How do you make the dressing?
Combine white wine vinegar or lemon juice with macadamia oil. I use macadamia oil from Milkadamia because it is low in saturated fat, has a great balance of omega 3’s, it has a wonderful nutty flavor without being overpowering, has a rich butter taste with zero cholesterol, and has a high smoke point. It is hands down one of my favorite oils to cook with! Check it out here! Add the garlic and Italian herbs to the dressing, whisk, then pour over the pasta salad! Toss and enjoy! This dressing is delicious!
A few important tips:
- let the pasta cool because combining it with all of the other ingredients
- whisk the dressing ingredients together and then pour it over the pasta and veggies
- store this in the fridge for up to four days, this does not freeze well
- store in an air-tight container
Want more FREE plant-based recipes and meal ideas?
Be sure to follow me on all of my social platforms:
Vegan Greek Pasta Salad
- 16 oz rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 1/2 cup vegan feta
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 tbsp macadamia nut oil I use Milkadamia brand
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta and set aside. Chop and prep all the veggies while the pasta cooks.
- Add the pasta in a bowl then add the cucumber, tomatoes, basil, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas and feta.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together then pour over top. Toss well then enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Made with love,
This post was made in partnership with Milkadamia.
join the conversation
This is a really simple and delicious recipe! I love all the flavors and veggies!
What brand of vegan feta do you use?