Vegan gluten-free pancake cereal is here!
If you haven’t seen this trend on TikTok or all over the freaking internet, I am here to show ya this fun new breakfast idea. It’s a twist on a classic traditional pancake breakfast, CEREAL style. Pancake cereal is the rage and I knew I had to veganize it.
You basically make pancake batter as you normally would, then add it into a squeeze bottle, pour into a bag and snip a tiny piece of the corner off, or just carefully spoon quarter sized amounts into the pan to make the mini pancakes.
Squeeze little circular pancakes into the pan and cook until golden brown on each side (about 1-minute per side). Keep in mind that they will cook faster because of how small they are!
Pancake Cereal Questions:
Do you eat this with milk if it’s pancake cereal?!
You can but it would get soggy. You actually pour syrup over then eat it with a spoon! So freaking bomb!
What kind of gluten-free flour do you recommend?
I like the all-purpose gluten-free flour from Trader Joe’s! It’s my personal favorite to bake and cook with.
Will my kids like this?
Yes, of course! It’s a kid’s breakfast dream.
What do you suggest as the best method?
I think the squeeze bottle method works best!
These little vegan gluten-free pancake cereal minis soak up the maple syrup when you pour it in and it literally tastes like heaven. However, if you prefer to dip them in the maple syrup, you can do that too.
Make these for your kids, share them with your family, surprise your partner with them for breakfast or even make them for a party! They are beyond fun!
Are you drooling yet?!
This vegan gluten-free pancake cereal is:
Crispy on the outside
Soft on the inside
Rate + Comment
If you make this recipe and love it, please rate and comment down below at the bottom of your page with your honest thoughts. Your feedback means a lot to me here at HealthyGirl Kitchen. If you weren’t a fan of the recipe or substituted an ingredient/s, please let me know!
Share the Love on Social Media
Pin this vegan gluten-free pancake cereal recipe on Pinterest, share the link on Facebook for friends and family to see, or post a picture of your creation on Instagram.
Also, be sure to follow me on my new tiktok account, I post a lot of great content on there.
What are you waiting for? Run to your kitchen to make these!
Vegan Gluten-Free Pancake Cereal
- 3/4 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir/whisk until smooth. There shouldn't be any clumps.
- Add the batter into a squeeze bottle, a bag with a tiny piece of the corner snipped off, or just carefully use a spoon to make tiny quarter sized pancakes.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat (or grease your pan). When the pan is ready, pour quarter sized amounts of batter into the pan. They're ready to flip when the top is bubbling - should take about 1 min on each side. Both sides should be golden brown.
- Repeat this process until you've used all the batter.
- Pour the pancakes into a bowl then top with maple syrup. Devour with a spoon and enjoy!
In good health,