Although I am in Florida and it’s still warm, I am still loving the fall vibes.
I wanted to create a healthy plant-based chili for you guys that will keep you warm and cozy throughout these cooler months.
You will be obsessed with this three bean 20-minute chili.
This recipe is 100% plant-based, WFPB, oil-free, soy-free, gluten-free and BEYOND easy-to-make. I am sure most of you would be in agreement with me that easy, efficient recipes are the best. I kid you not, this three bean 20-minute chili makes multiple servings and is fool-proof. 1-pot, 20-minutes, what more could you ask for?!
What makes this chili healthy?
Beans are filled with protein, fiber, iron, magnesium, folate and a ton of vitamins. Instead of your traditional meat chili, try switching it up with a bean chili!
Celebrate #meatlessmonday with bean chili, make it for a potluck, make a double batch to meal prep for the week, or for a cozy date night with your partner.
Don’t even get me started on how delicious this three bean 20-minute chili is with the cashew sour cream on top.
I mean, COME ON!
The savory, hearty chili pairs perfectly with the creaminess of the sour cream, the fresh herb flavor of the cilantro and crunch of the red onion.
You will LOVE this chili, it’s:
If you try this recipe, let me know! It means the world to me when you all make HealthyGirl recipes. In addition, leave a comment it, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #healthygirlkitchen on Instagram so we can see your creations. Cheers, friends!
I dipped some cassava + cauliflower chips into my chili – SO YUM! Eat it as is, or dip your fave chips into this for the ultimate plant-strong meal.
Want more FREE plant-based recipes and meal ideas?
Be sure to follow me on all of my social platforms:
Three Bean 20-Minute Vegan Chili
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can northern white beans rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes no salt added
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups water you can add more based on how thick/thin you like your chili
- cashew sour cream
- chopped red onion
- Saute onion in pan on medium heat with a little water until soft. Then, add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Top with cilantro, chopped red onion and cashew sour cream!
- Serve and enjoy!