Refreshing, revitalizing, detoxifying and perfect for the warmer weather…
HONEYDEW MINT MELON SOUP. OMG.
I am absolutely in love with this recipe for honeydew mint melon soup. It is not only amazing for your health but it is so incredibly yummy. Unlike traditional soup, this is served chilled..kind of like a fruit gazpacho.
As a health coach, I recommend starting your day with a big bowl of this melon soup as having fruit first thing on an empty stomach is best for optimal digestion. This soup also has a cleansing effect and is great for cleaning out your colon.
This recipe is:
You only need 3-ingredients for this honeydew mint melon soup! The key to being successful in a plant-based diet is keeping it simple..that truly is the key. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated.
The perfect combination!
- High in vitamin C
- Purifies and alkalinizes the body
- Boosts the immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Supports brain health
- Aids in weight loss
- Reduces heart disease risk
- Supports eye health
This honeydew mint melon soup is great for improving digestion, restoring gut health, promoting weight loss, detoxifying your system, and hydrating your body on a cellular level.
If you need a recipe to bring to a brunch, family gathering, to share at a potluck or to impress your partner….I am telling you that they will LOVE this!
I had never even heard of melon soup until my boyfriend introduced me to it. His mom makes a delicious melon soup with both cantaloupe and honeydew and I knew I had to make a recipe to share with all of you!
Pin on Pinterest, share with friends, post on Facebook, repost this on Instagram, and don’t forget to tag me Danielle @CodeGreenWellness. I want to see all of your CodeGreen creations.
Honeydew Mint Melon Soup
- 5 cups cut up honeydew
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 lime juiced
- Add the honeydew, mint and lime juice into a blender or food processor.
- Pulse to combine. Blend and enjoy! (don't overblend, you don't want the soup to be perfectly smooth but you also don't want it to be too chunky - blend to your preference)
- Either cut up the honeydew melon and chill it for 12 hours ahead of time or make the soup and then chill it before eating it for as least 8-12 hours.
In good health,