BOWL OF GOODNESS.
Can we talk about how yummy this macro bowl looks? I can tell you that it not only looks yummy, it tasted just as good. Healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring, bland or tasteless. This vegan and gluten-free bowl is a great example of an easy lunch or dinner for a healthy lifestyle. This bowl is filled with nutrient dense, plant-foods are great for losing weight, reducing inflammation, boosting energy, gut health, and your overall health. If you make this recipe be sure to post it and tag @CodeGreenWellness on Instagram or Facebook.
You can make as much or as little of this as you’d like. For example, you are making bowls for a big family, make more and if this meal is just for yourself make enough for a single serving. The bowl as pictured is a good indication of a portion for a single serving. If you want more potatoes than cauliflower then make more – if you don’t want spinach you can take it out, or you can swap it with kale. This bowl is very versatile, feel free to make it your own!
- Sweet potatoes
- Murasaki potatoes or regular potatoes
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Cook quinoa and add turmeric to water while quinoa boils
- Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper and add cauliflower and cubed potatoes to it
- Feel free to season potatoes and cauliflower with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Bake cauliflower and potatoes until golden brown and fork tender (430 degrees F, for 30-45 minutes)
- Steam or saute raw spinach
- Assemble bowl with spinach, cauliflower, potatoes, and quinoa
- Squeeze lemon on top of the bowl
- Drizzle tahini sauce on top (mix tahini with water until it forms a sauce)
Do you need a health coach?
Are you sick of dieting and failing?
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off for good?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, I am here to help. I am a holistic health coach and I am offering FREE health consultations. Email me at CodeGreenWellness@gmail.com! Don’t hesitate to reach out! Follow me on Instagram @CodeGreenWellness for healthy recipes and all things wellness!
Do you want to still eat delicious food while losing weight?
Do you want to get healthy but need guidance and support?
Do you just want to feel good again?
Do you want to get healthy but don’t know where to start?