Easiest Vegan Salad. Simple is best.
This easy vegan salad is delicious and is perfect if you’re busy and need to make a quick lunch or dinner. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and you don’t need to be following complicated recipes with a ton of ingredients. I am here to show you that you can eat really simple meals that both taste yummy and are very nutritious for you. A lot of people tell me they would eat healthy if I could come cook for them – I would love to cook for all of you but I PROMISE you do not have to be a chef to eat healthily.
- 2 cups of mixed greens loosely packed (or any lettuce you like)
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 of a sliced avocado
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 2 tbsp vinegar of choice (balsamic, apple cider vinegar, pomegranate, red wine)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil or 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Cook quinoa and set aside
- Add mixed greens into bowl and top with chopped tomatoes, carrots, avocado, hummus and quinoa
- Drizzle the dressing over top and enjoy!
Do you need a health coach?
Are you sick of dieting and failing?
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off for good?
Do you want to still eat delicious food while losing weight?
Do you want to get healthy but need guidance and support?
Do you just want to feel good again?
Do you want to get healthy but don’t know where to start?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, I am here to help. I am a holistic health coach and I am offering FREE health consultations. Email me at CodeGreenWellness@gmail.com! Don’t hesitate to reach out! Follow me on Instagram @CodeGreenWellness for healthy recipes and all things wellness!