Happy holidays healthy besties!
In this healthygirl holiday gift guide you’ll find: gifts for the everyday girl, the men in your life, gifts under $20, gifts for the pregnant mama to-be, and more.
Everything listed is vegan friendly + cruelty-free. There is something for every kind of healthy girl on this list so whether you need help with ideas for your family + friends or if you need some ideas for yourself, this list will help you out.
For the everyday girl:
Get any of these gift ideas for the everyday girl: anything from a nice pajama set to an aritzia jumpsuit, you will find the perfect present for your best friend, sister, cousin, or your very cool mama.
- waterdrop starter set: whether it’s your super athletic bestie, or a gift to family, waterdrop’s naturally flavored drink cubes encourage you to drink water throughout the day. Flavor recs: youth, love, zen and vibe. They are so small you can take the drops anywhere, and it also fits right into your water bottle. (discount code: HGK15)
- healthygirl merch: let everyone you know be a part of the HealthyGirl club this holiday season! Get matching sweatshirts for you and your healthy bestie, a smoothie cup, super chic dad hat, or a reusable shopping tote to do all of their grocery shopping with. I recommend sizing up in the crewneck for a cozier fit.
- elevated pajamas: cozy up this holiday season and give the best gift of all, monogrammed pajamas! KIP allows you to customize your pajamas with monogrammed stitched initials to make the gift more personal for that special person in your life. Along with the KIP monogrammed pajamas, I am also obsessed with the Tommy John sleepwear sets.
- fanny pack: if you’re unsure of what to get the girl-on-the-go, this is it. Dagne Dover has a variety of different purses, bags, backpacks, and organizers all made from different eco-friendly vegan material.
- glass to-go cup: this water bottle is so chic and so cute and sure to be loved by anyone who receives it. The lid is made from BPA free bamboo that is dishwasher safe. Helping the earth and looking cute? Definitely a win win.
- aritzia jumpsuit romper: your bestie will be thanking you for a while for this one. It is trendy, versatile, and any outfit that you don’t have to pick a top and bottom for is a win in my book.
- artisan coffee: this Lifeboost ethically sourced coffee is organic, fair-trade, third-party tested for mycotoxins and pesticides and is low-acid for those with a sensitive stomach. They have all different varieties of roasts as well. This is THE gift for your coffee-loving friend.
- tea kettle: the fellow tea kettle is gorgeous. It is one of my favorite kitchen countertop items because it is so aesthetically cute, but also used every single day. This kettle heats up and brews liquid so quickly to help make the perfect cup of tea or coffee.
- good quality chocolate: the dr. bronners variety pack of chocolate is literally the best. The way to a girl’s heart is most definitely with chocolate. This variety pack is perfect for getting to sample multiple chocolate flavors.
- beauty services: a giftcard for a blowout, mani/pedi, facial or massage are all great options.
- veja sneakers: veja sneakers are all the rage, I just got a pair and I have been missing out. I got the beige and white ones because they go with everything. The best part is that they have a cruelty-free, vegan leather line of veja sneakers!
- workout membership: I am loving sculpt society workouts and I am in the prenatal program. Gift this to the girl in your life who would love online workout classes.
For the men in your life:
I think that it’s safe to say, men are the hardest to shop for! I am always racking my brain to come up with a gift for the men in my life. So use this list to shop for your brother, boyfriend, husband, grandpa, fiance, or dad!
- spa robe: If you are looking to get a guy in your life a robe this is the perfect one. The quality is incredible and it lasts multiple washes.
- turkish cotton slippers: give your man that perfect at the spa feeling with these luxury slippers that don’t cost luxury price. They come in multiple colors and sizes and have a rubber sole on the bottom.
- topgolf gift card: this is such a fun activity for your man and his friends!
- pickleball set: this gift is one you’ll end up loving too. Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the US right now. You’ll have so much fun learning a new sport together and will become hooked!
- aesop shaving kit: help the men in your life step up their self-care. Get the perfect shave with aesop’s shave kit – it smells amazing too!
- fitness tracker: a fitbit is one of the more affordable fitness trackers out there, my dad and husband wear theirs everyday to track sleep, calories, heart rate, etc.
- gym bag: every guy needs a great gym bag and this is it.
- cushy office chaircushy office chair: trust me, they will love this sleek office chair, it’s the best for posture and back support too. I recommend the all black one.
- wine decanter: this is for the drink lover in the family (we all have a few of those)! My dad loves wine, so I know he’d love this!
- a reusable water bottle: my husband loves this BPA-free matte black reusable water bottle – he always takes it to work, the gym, or running errands. This is great for the guy on-the-go! The matte black is perfect for fitting in with your home aesthetic. No one like an ugly water bottle, am I right?
For the mom to be:
I am now in my 2nd trimester and these are some of my pregnancy must-haves.
- belly oil: one word – obsessed. As your little one starts to grow, so will your belly. To help keep my skin moisturized and stretch marks limited, I have been using the Hatch belly oil every night.
- alo yoga jumpsuit onesie: I have been LIVING in this outfit. I bought the black and cinnamon in a size medium, I usually wear a small, for pregnancy and it is perfect for accommodating my growing bump. It’s stretchy, comfy and makes getting dressed so easy because it’s a onesie. This isn’t meant to be a maternity outfit but omg it works so well as one. So gift this to your pregnant self or to a preggie friend.
- pregnancy cookies: These cookies by Agni are insanely good and are for helping balance hormones, regulating cycles, fatigue, breakouts and bloat. The ingredients are organic, gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and by the taste, you would never know they were healthy!
- natalist morning sickness tea: if you need a great herbal tea to soothe your pregnancy nausea, try this one. During my first trimester, if I ever needed some warm tea, the first thing I would go for is my Natalist tea. The combination of the ginger and peppermint is perfect for combatting nausea.
- red raspberry leaf tea: for the pregnant woman who could use a little self-care and love, get her this red raspberry leaf tea.T This is especially great during the 3rd trimester. It tones the uterus and prepares the womb for childbirth. Pair with a chic mug for a more complete gift, if you’d like.
- expecting better book: my doula recommended this! When finding out I was pregnant a million things raced through my head. I was overwhelmed with joy and the unknown. Expecting Better is all about how to truly enjoy the journey of pregnancy while relieving stress and anxiety.
- body pillow: getting sleep is a necessity when pregnant, but can sometimes become more and more difficult to get comfortable. This body pillow can be molded and formed to you and your body to help you find a position that is comfortable for you to get some much needed rest.
- cool maternity jeans: I honestly was dreading getting maternity jeans because I thought they were ugly, then I found hatch.
Gifts Under $20
Buying gifts for friends and family but want to keep it budget-friendly? There are so many great gift ideas that are under the $20 price point.
- UGG socks: who doesn’t love cozy, fuzzy socks that literally feel like a soft cloud when you put them on? This is a great stocking stuffer, little gift for a friend, or something that could be cute paired with a box of your favorite tea.
- milk frother: gift this milk frother to the homemade drink lover in your life. This is perfect for making matcha, lattes, and yummy coffee drinks at home.
- silicone baking mats: for the person who loves cooking and baking, these silicone baking mats are great because they provide a non-stick surface on a baking sheet that’s completely reusable. This is an eco-friendly alternative to parchment paper and foil.
- mini skincare set: Youth to the People is one of the most popular skincare brands that also happens to be vegan and have amazing ingredients. Get the skincare obsessed person in your life this mini travel set of the Superfood Kale + Green Tea cleanser + moisturizer
- gourmet peanut butter: this gorgeous jar of peanut butter is such a thoughtful gift for the foodie in your life. It’s made with golden roasted peanuts and New Zealand sea salt.
- lululemon undies: my Lululemon underwear is my favorite underwear I own – it’s the best because it’s comfortable, seamless and undetectable under leggings.
- chic dish towels: these waffle-terry tea dish towels from Crate and Barrel are stylish and functional. They come in white, indigo, gray and black. Machine washable and 100% cotton, you can’t beat this deal of two towels for $14.99.
happy holidays and happy gifting! Hope the healthygirl holiday gift guide 2022 was helpful.