Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo…OMG!
As a self-proclaimed pasta lover and foodie, I can vouch that this recipe is absolutely to die for. I made this vegan roasted red pepper alfredo without any dairy, oil, or animal products.
Clean ingredient vegan roasted red pepper alfredo is going to be your new favorite addition to your weekly dinner menu. One of the best parts about this pasta dish is that you can reheat it for leftovers. It’s just as yummy the next day. You can even make a big batch of the sauce and keep it in the fridge to add to pasta, or veggies throughout the week.
This recipe is:
✔️Gluten-free optional (use GF pasta)
Clean + Simple Ingredients
Cooking with whole plant foods is the healthiest way to go. If you want to lose weight, feel amazing, lower cholesterol, improve digestion and prevent chronic illness, center your diet around the plant kingdom!
Also, this vegan roasted red pepper alfredo has only a few key simple ingredients: cauliflower, cashews, red pepper, and nutritional yeast. THAT’S IT!
Don’t you want a bite?!
Comment below what your favorite pasta sauce is or if you have recipe suggestions that you’d want me to make!
I love food blogging and sharing recipes with all of you.
Making the world a healthier place through my plant-based recipes is so rewarding.
If you want more recipes and meal ideas make sure you’re following me on my Instagram @CodeGreenWellness.
I made this for my boyfriend for his lunch today and he gobbled it up. He’s very active and is lifting weights daily and this was the perfect meal to fuel his workout.
Filled with healthy complex carbs and vitamins from the veggies he will have tons of long-lasting energy from this vegan roasted red pepper alfredo.
Secret tip: This vegan roasted red pepper alfredo also doubles as an AMAZING soup! In addition, if you’re not in the mood for pasta or want a lighter meal, simply just make the sauce and have it as a soup. Such an easy 10 minute dinner.
I garnished the pasta with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. So beyond delish.
Share this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo on Social Media
If you like this recipe or if you make it, be sure to share the link on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, or post on Instagram. Also, tag me @CodeGreenWellness!
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
- 8 oz dry pasta
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup cooking liquid from boiling cauliflower and cashews
- Bring two pots of water to a boil. In one pot add the cauliflower and cashews. In the other pot, add the pasta. Strain the pasta when it's done.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Steam the bell pepper in microwave or veggie steamer for a few minutes until soft then put under the broiler for 20 minutes until it's slightly charred (flipping halfway through).
- When the cauliflower and cashews are soft, add them into a high speed blender like a Vitamix with 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Add in the nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and roasted pepper. Blend sauce on high until completely smooth.
- Toss pasta with sauce and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe check out some of my other plant-based recipes! #CodeGreen
In good health,