Yes. You read correctly. VEGAN NUTELLA FUDGE BALLS ARE HERE!
These vegan nutella fudge balls are made with 4 simple ingredients and these are completely no bake…could it get any easier?! More good news…the fudge balls are made without any added sugar (YAY!). They are naturally sweetened by ooey gooey medjool dates.
If you love chocolate, the flavor of nutella, and have a sweet tooth but want a healthier option, you really need to make these ASAP!
This recipe is:
Can we talk about how simple the ingredients are in this recipe?! Literally just almond butter, cacao, and dates! I used Crazy Richard’s almond butter because the ingredients are just “almonds”, no oil or sugar added. It is also very important to use medjool dates…they are super gooey and make the texture of these AMAZING!
I hope I’m not the only one who’s drooling. So much fudgey goodness! I am a huge chocolate lover so these vegan nutella fudge balls definitely do the trick and hit the spot.
After you blend everything in the food processor, you will roll the batter into balls and coat in hazelnuts.
I rolled mine in hazelnuts to give them that classic chocolate and nutella flavor but you can roll the balls in whatever your heart desires.
You could roll them in coconut, chocolate chips, melted chocolate, another kind of nut, or keep them simple and plain!
After rolling your fudge balls in the topping, you are going to want to put these in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow them to firm up a bit before eating them. I personally like to have one of these after dinner as a little treat. Satisfies my sweet tooth for sure!
Have I convinced you to make these yet?!
Vegan Nutella Fudge Balls (Gluten-Free)
- Add hazelnuts to food processor and blend until ground until into little pieces. Then, remove the hazelnuts from the food processor and set aside in a bowl or on a plate.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor except for the hazelnuts. Blend until smooth.
- Roll dough into little balls, you can make them as big or as small as you'd like.
- Roll each ball in hazelnut coating as you go.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours so they can firm up.
- Serve and enjoy!
In good health,