Vegan Fall Harvest Salad (gluten-free, oil-free)
Crunchy, savory, a little sweet, perfectly balanced fall harvest salad is 100% plant-based and perfect for fall.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups baby kale I use Josie's Organics
- 2 cups mixed greens I use Josie's Organics
- 1.5 cups chopped apple
- 1-2 cups cubed butternut squash roasted or air-fried
- 1-2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds roasted salted
- 1/2 cup pecans raw
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- vegan goat cheese or feta optional if you can find it!
- balsamic glaze use as much as you'd like
Cook quinoa and roast or air fry butternut squash. Season squash with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl add in kale, mixed greens, apple, onion, pumpkin seeds, pecans, cherries, and vegan cheese (optional). Add quinoa and butternut squash once cooked.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze or dressing of choice!
Oven method butternut squash: roast on a baking sheet on parchment for 30 minutes at 450 or until golden brown and fork tender.
Air-fry method butternut squash: air-fry for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.