Moist Vegan Blueberry Muffins (oil-free, gluten-free)
Perfectly sweet, moist, delicious 100% plant-based blueberry muffins that are the perfect grab-and-go snack, breakfast or vegan treat.
Servings: 10 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar sub date sugar or brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana can sub 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a blender, blend banana, milk, vanilla and sugar on high until completely smooth.
In a large bowl, whisk oat flour and baking powder together then pour the wet mixture into the bowl and stir to combine well. Now gently fold in the blueberries.
Add the batter into a muffin pan filling each about 3/4 way to the top. Garnish with oats if you'd like.
Bake for about 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool for a bit before removing from the pan.
Serve fresh and enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container for about 3 days.
- Use parchment muffin tins, lightly grease muffin tin or use a non-stick muffin tin which is what I did