This might just be the easiest recipe EVER. 2 ingredients. Crispy. Cheesy goodness. BEYOND delicious. Cauliflower is super healthy too and provides many health benefits. This is a great way to sneak those veggies in, even kids love this!
✔️No added sugar
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
Salt to taste*
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash cauliflower and don’t dry it off! You need it to be wet.
- Roll cauliflower in nutritional yeast and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees from 30-45 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown, crispy and fork tender.
- Best if served immediately. ENJOY!
Tag me @codegreenwellness on Instagram if you make this recipe!
If you want to start living a healthier lifestyle, I am offering FREE consultations. Email me if you are interested – email@example.com
In good health,